Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu
Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu is a five-star hotel in Sardinia, between Porto Cervo and Baja Sardinia, opposite the Maddalena archipelago, exactly where the Costa Smeralda begins.
With a wonderful view of the captivating natural fjord, between wind-carved rocks, the blue sea and Mediterranean vegetation, it brings to mind a typical fishing village where there is harmony between nature and architecture.
Location / Access
Localita Poltu Quatu, 0721 Arzachena, Italy
The drive from Olbia International Airport takes approximately 40 minutes (33 km). Transfer from the airport is available for an additional fee.
The property has a private dock.
- Maymon restaurant with Italian cuisine
- Ishter restaurant with Italian cuisine
- Tanit with Mediterranean cuisine.
- Snack bar,
143 rooms and apartments in 2 buildings designed by architect Jean Claude Le Suisse in a style consistent with the harmony of the island
Activity / Entertainment / Sightseeing / Attractions
- outdoor swimming pool
- private parking
- spa and wellness centre
- private beach, free access to the beach
- water sports
- individual trips
- diving trips
- observations of dolphins and sperm whales
- event organization
- fantastic location on the famous Costa Smeralda, right next to the marina in a spectacular mountain setting.