The administrator of the website ist-polska.pl is International Sporting Travel Polska Sp. z o. o. Trzebiechów 8 66-614 Maszewo. You can contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at + 48 502 205 703.
I. For what purpose do we obtain data from you and how do we process it?
1. Contact form
You can contact us by sending an inquiry via the contact form on our website. In such a case, you provide us with your name, e-mail address and other information in the content of the message, which may contain personal data. Providing this data is voluntary, but necessary to contact us using the form. We process the data you provide for the following purposes:
• answering your question, i.e. taking action at the request of the data subject (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
• archiving, which is our legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
• possible pursuit of claims or defense against them, which is our legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in the protection of our rights;
You have the right to access the history of correspondence (if it has been archived) and you have the right to demand the deletion of correspondence, unless its archiving is justified due to the overriding interests of the Administrator, e.g. defense against potential claims on your part.
II. Your rights as a data subject
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
1. The right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
2. The right to object to processing,
3. The right to transfer data,
4. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously expressed such consent,
5. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in connection with our processing of personal data.
III. Recipients of your personal data
In special situations where applicable law requires us to provide collected data to state authorities, we will be obliged to provide such data. In addition, the Administrator will transfer your personal data to accounting service providers, postal service providers, courier service providers, legal service providers, providers of IT services and software supporting website management, providers of e-mail and website hosting services, banks and other financial institutions in in terms of payment processing, owners of social networking sites (e.g. Facebook). If you want to know the list of entities to which we share or entrust your personal data, please contact us.
IV. Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, especially if the providers of services used on the website have their headquarters or servers outside OEG. If such a transfer takes place, it will always be based on appropriate legal safeguards, which include, among others: standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to data processors established in third countries, approved by the European Commission.
V. Final provisions